Our application is live! For students applying to enter Harvard Law School as first year students in the fall of 2013, the application is ready and waiting for you. Although our deadline isn’t until February 1, I highly encourage you to apply early. You should take your time to submit the strongest application possible, but we do rolling admissions, which means we will begin admitting students well before the February deadline.
A quick reminder: The Application Checklist
Application Deadline: February 1
Application fee: $85
1. Take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) (no later than the December administration)
2. Register for LSAC’s Credential Assembly Service (CAS) and pay all appropriate fees
3. Submit all undergraduate and graduate transcripts to LSAC
4. Submit two letters of recommendation to LSAC (We strongly recommend that at least one letter of recommendation come from an academic source.)
5. Submit your HLS application, personal statement and resume electronically
6. Pay the $85 application fee
7. You will be able to check the status of your HLS application online
I’m looking forward to reading your application and learning more about you!