Professor Roberto Mangabeira Unger (Harvard Law School) seeks a Boston-area Web Assistant for partial redesign, updating, and maintenance of his website, robertounger.net. A concern with philosophy and legal and political theory is not required. More important are technical capabilities and an interest in innovative ways to apply them to the web presentation of a large body of philosophical and programmatic writing.
The Web Assistant will:
– Maintain, modify, and update robertounger.net utilizing HTML and CSS.
– Have the ability to post new information, links, large text and video files, all while maintaining the look and feel of the site.
– Test and evaluate robertounger.net for accuracy and functionality.
– Possess a strong attention to detail; this is a large and trafficked site.
– Take initiative and continue the updating and maintenance process.
Although the website contains both English and Portuguese parts, the Web Assistant does not need to read Portuguese. A Brazilian collaborator of Mr. Unger’s will work with the Web Assistant.
The Web Assistant will be compensated at the Harvard Law School student research assistant rate of $11.50 per hour and will work closely with Mr. Unger.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to Margo Strucker, mstrucker at law.harvard.edu. If you have questions, please email or call Margo at 617-496-1764.