Join the Harvard Human Rights Program (HRP) in WCC 2009 on Wed, Sep 12 from 12-1:30pm for pizza, an overview of HRP opportunities, and how you can get involved.
Learn more about:
- The International Human Rights Clinic
- Summer funding for human rights internships
- Post-graduate fellowships
- Events and conferences
- The larger human rights community at Harvard Law School
Get to know:
- Clinical Instructors
- Visiting Fellows from the Academic Program
- Representatives from student groups focused on human rights, including HLS Advocates for Human Rights.
For more information, stop by WCC 3139 or email hrp at law.harvard.edu. Hope to see you there!