We are excited to announce that the Harvard Law School public service and clinical search site is now integrated into HELIOS. This new configuration features enhanced functionality, improved user experience, and easy access through the HELIOS interface.
To access “Your Public Service and Clinical Practice” in HELIOS, visit https://helios.law.harvard.edu/.
The new public service and clinical search site is being used both by the Office of Clinical and Pro Bono Programs (OCP) and by the Bernard Koteen Office of Public Interest Advising (OPIA) and includes the following features:
- Organization, position, and evaluation search
- Position evaluation
- Position time log
- Student profile
- Student public service history
A few important notes:
- Email your updated resumes to opia at law.harvard.edu by Fri, Sep 28 so they can be added to the new system
- Update your profile and public service interests
- SPIF processing will take place between now and mid-October
- Pro bono hours will be reflected on your account in mid-October
If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Office of Public Interest Advising ( opia at law.harvard.edu) or the Office of Clinical and Pro Bono Programs ( clinical at law.harvard.edu). Questions regarding other aspects of HELIOS should be directed to the Office of the Registrar ( registrar at law.harvard.edu).