- wtf did we mean, if anything, with ‘markets are conversations’?
- wtf did we mean (and who were we talking to) when we said “we are not seats or eyeballs or end users or consumers and our reach exceeds your grasp. deal with it”? And how are we dealing?
- What’s better since Cluetrain went up? What’s worse?
- What’s unfinished, or unbegun?
- To what extents has cluetrain been co-opted? Or just opted?
- Is social networking part of it? For that matter, is social networking either?
I’ll add to those as The Time approaches. Feel free to add yours in the comments below.
And see some of ya there.
Comments are now closed.