According to this…
… the Aurora is on.
Bear in mind that the aurora are curtains of light up to a thousand miles high. So if the auroral oval is pushed down over southern Canada (which these storms tend to do), it should still be visible far south across the United States. Current links:
- Northern Lights over the UK metofficenews.wordpress.com)
- An Easy Guide To Observing Aurora mbcalyn.wordpress.com)
- Epic Geomagnetic Storm Erupts : Discovery News mbcalyn.com)
- Will you see the lights tonight? blogs.discovermagazine.com)
- NOAA: Largest Solar Radiation Storm Since 2005 Now in Progress geologyfreak.wordpress.com)
- Northern Lights Dance Over Northern England usnews.com)
- Solar Storm January 2012 – How is it Changing You and the World? moonlightenedshelves.wordpress.com)
- MASSIVE SOLAR STORM: Delta Reroutes Flights amid Biggest Storm Since 2005 blippitt.com)
- Geomagnetic storm expected to hit Earth on Tuesday 100gf.wordpress.com)
Comments are now closed.