Join the Environmental Law Program for the annual kick-off BBQ on Monday September 16 from 5-8pm on the patio outside of the Hark (rain space is Milstein East C). Enjoy dinner, desserts, and drinks while hearing about the exciting environmental programming planned for the year and meeting faculty and students members of the environmental community. Professor Freeman, Professor Lazarus, Professor Jacobs and Kate Konschnik will provide a short introduction to the academic, clinical and policy opportunities available to students, and the student heads of the Environmental Law Society and Environmental Law Review will discuss their plans for the year.
- Confronting Climate Change as a University
- Harvard Environmental Economics Program Seeks RA for Research on Multilateral Agreements
- EPI Publishes Peer-Reviewed Article on Fracking in Environmental Science & Technology
- Legal and/or Economics Fellow Position at Guarini Center for Environmental and Land Use
- Policy Initiative Publishes Report on Energy Efficiency
Sign up for ELP News!
In the News
- Harvard Study: Efficiency Can Be Part of EPA Carbon Regs for Power Plants, Utility Dive, March 6, 2014
- Harvard Paper Wades into Debate on Scope of Power Plant Rules, E&E/Greenwire, March 5, 2014
- Harvard Policy Initiative Makes the Case for End-Use Energy Efficiency in EPA's Upcoming Rule on Existing Power Plants, The Energy Collective, March 5, 2014
- Climate Engineering Ideas No Longer Considered Pie in the Sky, L.A. Times, March 5, 2014
- Consumer Energy Efficiency Can Help Meet GHG Emissions Reductions - Report, Politico Morning Energy, March 4, 2014