On April 25, Harvard Gazette ran a piece interviewing ELP Founder and Director, Prof. Jody Freeman, about the ways in which ELP scholars and students are engaged in confronting climate change. The interview described the diversity of opportunities available at HLS to study and work on climate change, noting the variety of classes available (like Climate and Energy), and the fabulous work being done in the Emmett Environmental Clinic (for example, amicus briefs, policy reports on climate mitigation and adaptation). Read more here.
- Clinic Releases Newly Revised Edition of Their Fracking Guide
- Policy Initiative Publishes Paper on State Plan Enforcement Under EPA’s GHG Power Plant Rule
- Legal Fellowship at the Environmental Defense Fund (EDF), Washington, D.C.
- The Clinic and Policy Initiative Announce New Report on Regional and Municipal Stormwater Management
- Global Climate Change and U.S. Law Co-edited By Prof. Jody Freeman
Sign up for ELP News!
In the News
- EPA Gets A Win From the Supreme Court on Global Warming Emissions - Mostly, NPR, June 23, 2014
- Justices Uphold Emission Limits on Big Industry, N.Y. Times, June 23, 2014
- When Courts Admit Their Mistakes, Washington Post - The Volokh Conspiracy, June 1, 2014
- Here's Why an Obama Plan to Regulate Carbon Could Work, Wired, May 30, 2014
- Teaching an Old Law New Tricks, N.Y. Times, May 29, 2014
- Bloggy Supreme Court Often Edits Its Opinions After Delivering Them, Gawker, May 27, 2014
- Post-Decision Revisions of Supreme Court Opinions, Washington Post, May 25, 2014
- Final Word on U.S. Law Isn't: Supreme Court Keeps Editing, N.Y. Times, May 24, 2014
- Obama administration limits on soot pollution upheld by appeals court, L.A. Times, May 9, 2014
- Response to Justice Antonin Scalia Gaffe Offers a Lesson in Partisan Outrage, Washington Post, May 3, 2014
- Richard Lazarus Formally Notified the Supreme Court of Scalia's Error, Legal Planet Blog, April 30, 2014
- Homer nods in EPA v. EME Homer City Generation - UPDATED, Washington Post Blog - The Volkh Conspiracy, April 29, 2014