From law review articles to briefs to white papers, ELP students, faculty, and staff are writing new material around the clock.
- Policy Initiative Launches StatePowerProject.org
- Confronting Climate Change as a University
- Harvard Environmental Economics Program Seeks RA for Research on Multilateral Agreements
- EPI Publishes Peer-Reviewed Article on Fracking in Environmental Science & Technology
- Legal and/or Economics Fellow Position at Guarini Center for Environmental and Land Use
Sign up for ELP News!
In the News
- Harvard Study: Efficiency Can Be Part of EPA Carbon Regs for Power Plants, Utility Dive, March 6, 2014
- Harvard Paper Wades into Debate on Scope of Power Plant Rules, E&E/Greenwire, March 5, 2014
- Harvard Policy Initiative Makes the Case for End-Use Energy Efficiency in EPA's Upcoming Rule on Existing Power Plants, The Energy Collective, March 5, 2014
- Climate Engineering Ideas No Longer Considered Pie in the Sky, L.A. Times, March 5, 2014
- Consumer Energy Efficiency Can Help Meet GHG Emissions Reductions - Report, Politico Morning Energy, March 4, 2014