Is it just me, or does the following combination of headlines from today’s NYSBA News Watch (which were listed in this exact order) cause anyone else uneasiness, distress, and good old agita?
- Top Firms Report Soaring Revenues, Profits
- Dewey Ballantine Will Promote Zero Associates to Partner
- NY Firm Shuts Doors, Refugees Launch Satellite Offices
- Milbank Tweed Weighs Outsourcing to India, Possible Staff Cuts
- Faegre & Benson Axes Associates at London Satellite
- Orrick Herrington Announces Smaller Partner Class
- Heller Ehrman Practice Group Defects
Do you still regret passing up BIGLAW, Sherry?