Thank you for visiting with us!
In these pages you will find articles and ideas that discuss issues having a direct impact on the Israeli – Palestinian Conflict. While we welcome all viewpoints, the scope of our interest lies well beyond the geography of Israel and Palestine. We regularly examine topics such as:
- Religious fundamentalism and politics
- State Building
- Political Economy
- Balance of Power and spheres of influence through Proxies
- Anthropological and Cultural comparative studies
- Religious and secular legal systems
- Supranational legal theories
- Historical perspectives
- Military Occupation
- Defensive Security
It is our sincere hope that you, the reader, will not only use these pages as a source of knowledge but contribute to these pages as well. The ultimate result here is not the nationalistic pride of political entities but the lives and prosperity of subsequent generations. While it can hardly be argued that a permanent peace in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is possible, a sustained peace is not out of our reach.
The IPPI Staff