It’s been a while since I last posted in June, but I felt compelled to record the last two weeks, which have been the BEST TWO WEEKS EVER. On multiple fronts, too.
- The Dins wrapped up on their highly successful, super fun and wonderfully lucrative tour stop in Singapore
- I got a wonderful room at MBS on National Day despite the hotel having been booked out for months in advance; view of the fireworks was spectacular
- Wrapped on my project and went on two weeks NS reservist training, which is like a long (although tiring) vacation, kind of like going trekking on vacation
- Achieved a good IPPT result despite spraining my ankle just 4 days before and not having a pacer to run the 2.4km run with; had the batallion’s fastest run timing (mainly a negative reflection on the batallion’s fitness, but I’ll happily take the award)
- Helped out with a 5-hour board of directors’ retreat for one of Singapore’s premier performing arts organisations, very cool, and super interesting people/discussions/issues
- Had four consecutive rock star fantasy nights of fabulous parties, great meals, incredible views, fireworks and loads of fun
- Got the best suite yet at MBS, highest floor of rooms (54), views in both directions, obscene oodles of space
- Attended a great PP sermon at NCC
- Had a long, super lucrative streak at MBS
- Survived almost a month of sleeping just 3-4 hours each night, successfully staved off several near-flu episodes
Did I mention? BEST TWO WEEKS EVER!!!
And next month I go on vacation to London/Munich/Milan.
Life = more abundantly
Me = thankful and rested