The Massachusetts House of Representatives passed a bill Monday that would mean 17-year olds would be tried in the juvenile court system and serve time in juvenile facilities. Read more here.
Subscribe to the RSS feed!
- Barry Kidd on The Queer Case Against Prisons
- Litigation Lawyer on States Cut Prison Budgets but Not Prison Populations
- Barry Kidd on California Sheds Prisoners but Grapples With Courts
- Thanh lap cong ty Hai Phong on Illinois’ only supermax may shortly close!
- Overseas Movers on Illinois’ only supermax may shortly close!