There’s a lot of news and action circulating about the three strikes bill here in Massachusetts. Luckily, Blackstonian just released a special edition on the legislation, featuring Judge Gertner and Charles Ogletree among other prominent thinkers and activists. For more on the issues, visit Smart on Crime MA.
Subscribe to the RSS feed!
- Inmates saving money for Palm Beach County cities
- Cowlitz County considering forgiving $1 million in inmates’ debts
- Bible College Helps Some at Louisiana Prison Find Peace
- These 32 People Are Spending Their Lives In Prison For Nonviolent Crimes
- Inmate claims bias in denial of visits from same-sex spouse
- Barry Kidd on The Queer Case Against Prisons
- Litigation Lawyer on States Cut Prison Budgets but Not Prison Populations
- Barry Kidd on California Sheds Prisoners but Grapples With Courts
- Thanh lap cong ty Hai Phong on Illinois’ only supermax may shortly close!
- Overseas Movers on Illinois’ only supermax may shortly close!
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Civil Rights
- Constitutional Rights
- Court decisions
- Death Penalty
- Kansas Department of Corrections
- LGBT Rights
- Life imprisonment without parole
- Norwegian Prison
- Prison Conditions
- Prison Labor
- Prison Visitation
- Publications, Media and Advocacy
- Religon within prison