No one in PLAP today would be surprised to know that the organization has been full of fun people for decades. This posting by the Office of Clinical and Pro Bono Programs simply confirms our long history of good humor and great priorities. Thirty years of foraging and counting!
Subscribe to the RSS feed!
- Death Row Inmates Sue Louisiana Facility for Cruel and Unusual Heat Conditions
- Facing overcrowded prisons, US wants to cut drug sentences
- Why I’m Fighting For Prison Reform in the U.S. Senate
- A Radical New Approach to Prison Design
- Curbing Inmate Round Trips: Pennsylvania Gets Tougher with Halfway Houses to Lower Recidivism
- Barry Kidd on The Queer Case Against Prisons
- Litigation Lawyer on States Cut Prison Budgets but Not Prison Populations
- Barry Kidd on California Sheds Prisoners but Grapples With Courts
- Thanh lap cong ty Hai Phong on Illinois’ only supermax may shortly close!
- Overseas Movers on Illinois’ only supermax may shortly close!
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Civil Rights
- Constitutional Rights
- Court decisions
- Death Penalty
- Federal Corrections
- Federal Courts
- Kansas Department of Corrections
- LGBT Rights
- Life imprisonment without parole
- Non-Violent Offenders
- Norwegian Prison
- Pennsylvania Deptartment of Corrections
- Prison Conditions
- Prison Labor
- Prison Visitation
- Publications, Media and Advocacy
- Religon within prison
- US Senate