No one in PLAP today would be surprised to know that the organization has been full of fun people for decades. This posting by the Office of Clinical and Pro Bono Programs simply confirms our long history of good humor and great priorities. Thirty years of foraging and counting!
Subscribe to the RSS feed!
- Curbing Inmate Round Trips: Pennskyvania Gets Tougher with Halfway Houses to Lower Recidivism
- Inmates saving money for Palm Beach County cities
- Cowlitz County considering forgiving $1 million in inmates’ debts
- Bible College Helps Some at Louisiana Prison Find Peace
- These 32 People Are Spending Their Lives In Prison For Nonviolent Crimes
- Barry Kidd on The Queer Case Against Prisons
- Litigation Lawyer on States Cut Prison Budgets but Not Prison Populations
- Barry Kidd on California Sheds Prisoners but Grapples With Courts
- Thanh lap cong ty Hai Phong on Illinois’ only supermax may shortly close!
- Overseas Movers on Illinois’ only supermax may shortly close!
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Civil Rights
- Constitutional Rights
- Court decisions
- Death Penalty
- Kansas Department of Corrections
- LGBT Rights
- Life imprisonment without parole
- Norwegian Prison
- Pennsylvania Deptartment of Corrections
- Prison Conditions
- Prison Labor
- Prison Visitation
- Publications, Media and Advocacy
- Religon within prison