No one in PLAP today would be surprised to know that the organization has been full of fun people for decades. This posting by the Office of Clinical and Pro Bono Programs simply confirms our long history of good humor and great priorities. Thirty years of foraging and counting!
Subscribe to the RSS feed!
- Restricting inmates’ mail unconstitutional, federal judge rules in Columbia County Jail case
- Solitary confinement comes under new scrutiny
- 1 Inmate Impregnated 4 Guards At Md. Jail, Prosecutors Say
- For 3 Years After Killing, Evidence Fades as a Suspect Sits in Jail
- Tortured for Testimony: Anarchists Get Solitary Confinement for Not Snitching
- Barry Kidd on The Queer Case Against Prisons
- Litigation Lawyer on States Cut Prison Budgets but Not Prison Populations
- Barry Kidd on California Sheds Prisoners but Grapples With Courts
- Thanh lap cong ty Hai Phong on Illinois’ only supermax may shortly close!
- Overseas Movers on Illinois’ only supermax may shortly close!