For those who missed the first two PechaKucha Night Victoria events, here’s your chance to catch volume 3 this Thursday, August 12, 7:30pm at the Victoria Event Ctr., 1415 Broad St (doors open at 7pm).
Eliza Yon (who, together with Aleya Samji of Anonymous Advertising and Amanda Smith of the Victoria Events Centre, has been organizing Victoria’s PechaKucha events) provides more details here about Volume 3′s theme: Food.
What’s not to like? There will be actual food for sampling at the event, too.
- Nate Cunnings – Cunnings Oven Builders
- Lucas Copplestone – Get Fresh
- Nashira Birch – Greater Victoria Compost Education Centre
- Philippe Lucas – Victoria Greens
- John Ohrn – Habit Coffee
- Donald Kennedy – Victoria Burger Blog
- Jennifer Danter – food stylist and writer
- David Mitchell – Beer in BC
- Cindy and Kane Ryan – on traveling and making curries